Naked Essentials - Chicken + Duck
- Regular price
- Regular price
Dogs aren’t complicated companions. Napping in a sunbeam that happens to be on your lap. Rolling around in fresh cut grass a day after you gave them a bath. And butt scratches. Lots of butt scratches. That's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. Just simple things like real meat as the first ingredient and Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so stock up and get back to enjoying the simple pleasures with your perfect doggo.
- USA Farm Raised Chicken - Our chickens are raised on sustainable, small-scale farms based in the U S of A, baby.
- Pre & Probiotics for Easy Digestion - Nature’s mighty little biotics work hard to ensure your pet’s #2s go smooooothly. We’re big fans.
- Protein Rich - Packed to the gills with powerful ingredients that help build your pet’s muscle and boost their energy, all while giving them healthy hair and flawless skin…
- Holistic Nutrition - Added with care and approved by our in-house holistic vet, Dr. Angie. These handpicked, balanced ingredients nourish the body from head to paw.
- Non-GMO Protein & Produce - We make food with au naturel veggies and fruit—grown from the ground up like the good old days. I.E. None of our ingredients are made in a lab.
- Filler Free - We don’t use fillers to bulk out your pet’s food to help us save a buck or two. There’s no nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy. #Nope
6-10 lbs: 1/2 to 2/4 Cup
11-20 lbs: 3/4 to 1 1/4 Cups
21-30 lbs: 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 Cups
31-40 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2Cups
41-60 lbs: 2 to 2 2/3 Cups
61-80 lbs: 2 2/3 to 3 1/3 Cups
81-100 lbs: 3 1/3 to 4 ** Cups
* Uses a standard 8oz measuring cup
** Plus ¾ cup for every 10lb of body weight over 100lb
Total daily feeding guidelines of NAKED ESSENTIALS™ GRAIN FREE WITH CHICKEN + DUCK DOG FOOD to be split between breakfast and dinner.
Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies/ nursing dogs. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.