Original Recipe - Tuna Fintastic Stew
- Regular price
- Regular price
Better break out the can opener, Human. I think your cat is drooling. Made with whole meat, our grain-free, protein-packed Tuna Fintastic Stew recipe will make your cat unconditionally love and adore you. Or, at the very least… stop giving you looks of disdain.
- Grain Free - Absolutely no wheat, rice, rye, barley, or oats in sight. We don’t pack your pet’s food with grains just to bulk it up or help us save a buck or two.#ScoutsHonor
- #1 Ingredient -Real Tuna! - Open up wide, buddy! It’s time for a big ol’ serving of tuna.That means lots of omega-3s to promote healthy brain tissue and reduce inflammation.
- Carrageenan Free - We don’t use Carrageenan to thicken, emulsify, or preserve your pet’s food. Did you know it’s suuuuper toxic to your pet’s digestive tract?
- Nutrient-rich - Hi, we’d like a giant order of real meat, vitamins, minerals, complex carbs, and healthy fats, please? Coming right up!
- Filler Free - We don’t use fillers to bulk out your pet’s food to help us save a buck or two. There’s no nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy. #Nope
Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.75%
Moisture (max) 82.0%
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME 766 kcal/kg; 64 kcal/can
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat.
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.
Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
Adult: feed your adult cat 2 ½ to 3 ¼ cans per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: feed kittens up to twice the adult amount.