Fresh All Rover - Breath Bones, Regular
- Regular price
- Regular price
We remember our first junior high dance. The sweat. The nerves. The weird breath spray. And while your dog may never have to deal with the panic that comes with his first slow dance, we’ve taken a cue from thirteen-year-old us and created Fresh All Rover Breath Bones. They’re dog breath treats with a short ingredient list -- made with real turkey for a taste your dog loves, and garnished with cloves and peppermint oil for fresh breath you’ll love. We use nutrient-rich sweet potatoes instead of grains and we love that chewing supports dental health while simultaneously giving the taste and texture your dog loves. As our friends New Kids on the Block would say, we’ve got The Right Stuff.
- Chewing Supports Dental Health - Chewing is encouraged. Don’t hear that every day! Well, when it removes plaque, tartar, and stanky breath...we’re all for it.
- Helps with Smoochy Fresh Breath - How to avoid a heavy, hot-breathing, stanky dog? Turkey dental chews garnished in cloves and peppermint oil.
- Gnaw-worthy - Rejoice, your converse kicks and lace-up wedges are safe from destruction. Bonus: your pup has clean teeth and relieved a bit of stress. Ahhhh.
- Filler Free - We don’t use fillers to bulk out your pet’s food to help us save a buck or two. There’s no nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy. #Nope
- Grain Free - Absolutely no wheat, rice, rye, barley, or oats in sight. We don’t pack your pet’s food with grains just to bulk it up or help us save a buck or two.#ScoutsHonor
Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%
Moisture (max) 18.0%
Caloric Content (Calculated) ME:3000 kcal/kg; 114 k/cal/treat