Nude Super Food - Simply Sea
- Regular price
- Regular price
‘Scuse me? Is that Dinner? Your dog may not have exquisite table manners. He may not unfold a linen cloth napkin in his lap, and he may mix up his salad fork with his entree fork. (It's okay, buddy. Sometimes we do that, too.) But your dog never fails to appreciate a great meal. Our Nude Food™ Kibble is made with tasty white fish and real veggies + fruit. High protein and grain free, your dog just might ignore the elbows-on-the-table rule when you call him over for dinner. We don't blame him. Just make sure he doesn't forget "When in doubt, pinky out" at tea time. That would be embarrassing.
*Not recommended for large breed puppies. Once your dog is a year old, have at it!
- Supports Easy Digestion - According to science, these bites are jam-packed with Prebiotics and healthy sources of fiber that help your pet’s #2s go smooooothly.
- Sustainably Sourced Whitefish - Our whitefish is sourced using sustainable fishing practices to maintain a healthier ocean and protect marine resources.
- Superfoods - We’re allll about putting the "super" in superfoods for our pets. Who knew pumpkin and cranberries could help your pet feel like a million bucks?
- High Protein, Highly Digestible - Did ya know amino acids (protein building blocks) help rejuvenate your pet’s gut and digestive tract? Good digestion = good AF poops.
- Filler Free - We don’t use fillers to bulk out your pet’s food to help us save a buck or two. There’s no nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy. #Nope
- Non-GMO Protein & Produce - We make food with au naturel veggies and fruit—grown from the ground up like the good old days. I.E. None of our ingredients are made in a lab.
6-10 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 Cup
11-20 lbs: 3/4 to 1 3/4 Cups
21-30 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2 Cups
31-40 lbs: 2 to 3 Cups
41-60 lbs: 3 to 4 Cups
61-80 lbs: 4 to 5 Cups
81-100 lbs: 5 to 6** Cups
* Uses a standard 8oz measuring cup
Total daily feeding guidelines of NUDE SUPER FOOD™ SIMPLY SEA® DOG FOOD to be split between breakfast and dinner.
Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies and feed up to three times the above amounts to pregnant and nursing dogs. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.